- Monday, 15 August, 2022 to Monday, 22 August, 2022
Local Website : https://paragliding.web.id/public/events/show/pre-pwc-cat2-governor-cup-2022-sigi-indonesia
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pre PWC Sigi 2022 is run according to PWCA competition rules and Section 7b of the FAI Sporting Code. References to Section 7b refer to the latest edition of this Code that can found at http://fai.org/civl-documents. These additions supersede section 7b and are in place to promote safety and improve the sporting nature of the event
• Launch will take place on ‘Matantimali’ TO site
• Height ASL 809mts – above ground 709mts
• Up to 10 pilots can launch at the same time
Selection And Entry
Entry fee payment $ 410
for international payment we accept paypal to email@example.com
The entry fee includes:
• Map with turn points
• hotel 7 day Share Room
• lunch 7 day
• Competition program
• Identify badges
• Airport pick up and return
• Waypoint list
• General information
• Water daily
• Daily Snack or lunch packs
• Free access to all parties and social events
• All participants must have third party liability insurance.
• All participants must also insured to cover all types of expenses in case of an accident: search and rescue expenses, hospital expenses, medical expenses, repatriation, etc.
• Pilots must check the validity of their government-run or private insurances in the country where the competition take place, in some countries, it is strongly recommended to know the insurance company’s local contact to avoid delays.
Selectionlist : https://paragliding.web.id/public/events/show/pre-pwc-cat2-governor-cup-2022-sigi-indonesia
Schedule and Time
The Headquarters will be open for Registration on Saturday, August 13rd from 08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs.
The Headquarters will be open for competition days from Saturday, August 13rd to Saturday, August 20th from 07:30 to 20:00 hrs.
Mandatory Safety Pilot Meeting: Monday August 15rd, 20:00-21:00 hrs evening at Headquarters. Agenda: Safety, transport, GPS, scoring, strategy & more. Pilots that do not attend the safety meeting will not be allowed to compete.
Official time is UTC + 8 hours.
General Organiser Asgaf Umar
Meet Director Gin Sok Seong
Safety Director Alfari Widiasmara ( Botol )
Launch Marshall Aries Pribaya
Technical Delegate TBA by PWCA
Rescue Central Sulawesi SAR
Contact person this competition Mr Sadat ( firstname.lastname@example.org / +628114504595 )
Scoring categories and Prizes