In this difficult times PWCA Committee and I are excited to finally present the calendar for PWCA’s 2021/2022 competition season.
All the venues and dates are confirmed.
It goes as follows:
- Gemona, Italy: 19th to 26th June
- Kopaonik: Serbia: 10th to 17th July
- Disentis Switzerland: 8th to 18th August - 11th PWCA Superfinal
- Aksaray, Turkey, 4th to 11th September
- Gochang, Korea: 26th September - 3rd October
- Traslasierra, Argentina: 20th to 27th November
The selective events for the 11th World Cup Superfinal, that will be held in Disentis (Switzerland) from 8th to 18th of August 2021 are the following:
- 10th Superfinal held in 2019.
- 5 World Cups held in 2019.
- 1 World Cup that we had in 2020 - Disentis (because of Covid-travel-restrictions only 3+1 pilots are directly selected)
- 2021 season’s events that we will be able to run (Gemona and Kopaonik, direct selection will be defined according to Covid-travel-restrictions)
The 2022 season will start in September 2021 and comprise Aksaray - Turkey, Gochang - Korea, and Traslasierra - Argentina.
The season 2022 will continue in the first half of 2022 with 2 or 3 additional events to be ended with a European Superfinal, most likely in late European summer.
We finally have a workable and very well-balanced calendar. Further information about selection rules, non - devaluation of letters, entry fees, rules changes, and detailed media presentation will follow shortly.
With hope for a successful 2021 competition season,
Dimiskovski Goran, PWCA President